4. How to Apply for Whitelist
- To apply to whitelist for a project you must first be on the project’s page that you are interested in investing in (To learn how to find projects on VentUp, click here). Once there, you must press on the “Apply to whitelist” button, indicated by the blue arrow.
2. Once you press the “Apply to Whitelist” button, a button will appear like the one in the above image. Here you will be able to choose how much you want to invest.
3. Once you have decided how much to invest, you will be taken to this next step in the process, where you will have to state why you are interested in investing in this project. We want to know how passionate you are about the projects you’re investing in.
4. Once you have stated the reason why you want to invest in this project. You will be asked to enter your wallet address (The wallet address that you will use to invest). Click “Next” when you have done this.
5. Once you have entered your wallet address, you will have successfully applied to whitelist, and will receive the following message.
6. If you haven´t connected your wallet you will get this message. Please refer to this article to connect your wallet.
About Vent Finance
The Ventup launchpad turns ideas into successful growth journeys. It’s where founders share innovative blockchain projects with the communities that will join forces to fund them.
VENT is empowering startups and investors with technology that supports sustainable growth. We work to make decentralized funding simple and accessible as we believe in financial inclusion and an economy where innovation can benefit society as a whole.
Combining simplicity, security, and transparency, we are determined to reset the world’s expectations of what a decentralized launchpad is and help evolve the reputation and maturity of the DeFi space and crypto ecosystem.